Monday, August 07, 2006

Introduction

I have thought long and hard about starting this blog and decided..to heck with it.

I once held delusions of grandeur of having my old blog become famous. Not "ohh- look- at- this blogger- who- seems- funny" famous, but more like "holy- cow -this- person- almost -got- fired, got- featured- on -[insert random media site] famous".

Yeah well. I am not Jeremy Blachman.

I am not Melissa Lafsky, aka "Opinionistas".

I am not Stephanie Klein, nor Mimi the Stripper (miminnewyork.blogspot.com).

I am not that former Asst US Attorney who authored "Underneath Your Robes" (although that was a good blog before he came out)

I am just an ordinary NYC insurance defense lawyer trying to make ends meet.

This will be my private space to just vent about anything.

And right now the biggest thing I feel like venting about is how crappy it is to analyze a bunch of medical records when the only injury in this case is a silly right ankle fracture.

**sigh**

Gotta love law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home